Volunteering at Westmount Gardens
Westmount Gardens provides a wide range of opportunities for you to enrich the lives of the residents who live in our home. There are many ways in which you can help:
- Interacting one on one with the residents
- Helping residents during mealtimes
- Helping Life Enrichment staff lead large home programs like Bingo or Entertainment
- Starting a new club/group such as knitting club, walking group, etc.
- Accompany Life Enrichment staff and residents on group outings
Requirements to Volunteer at Westmount Gardens
- You must be 14 years of age or older.
- You will need to complete a volunteer application form
- You need an up to date police check (vulnerable sector)
- You must be able to provide 2-3 references
Once you have completed the above requirements you will be contacted by Westmount Gardens to come in for an interview to determine if the volunteer position is suitable for you. **please note an interview does not guarantee a volunteer position at Westmount Gardens
After you have successfully completed the volunteer interview you will be contacted to attend a volunteer orientation session at Westmount Gardens. At this time you will be given an outline of your volunteer role at Westmount Gardens.
If you are interested in Volunteering at Westmount Gardens Long Term Care please contact:
Westmount Gardens Long Term Care
590 Longworth Road
London, ON N6K 4X9
Tel: (519) 472-6424
Fax: (519) 472-8852